Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fellow ladies, do you think that John Simm as The Master in Dr Who.....?

...is the sexiest thing we've seen on tv this year?Fellow ladies, do you think that John Simm as The Master in Dr Who.....?
The Master is supposed to be sexy.Fellow ladies, do you think that John Simm as The Master in Dr Who.....?
He's very creepy, but he's not sexy!!!!
Not sure he's the sexiest, (I have a real soft spot for Patrick Dempsey in Grey's Anatomy) but he defiantly has the wow factor, there's something about a sexy psychopath!!!
Actually....yes.





Have a star for that, wish I could give you 5!
I thought that already when he was in ';Life on Mars';. Now that I've seen him play such an evil character with a comedy side, I love him even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union