Thursday, December 3, 2009

Will John Simm be back to play the master in series 4 of Doctor Who?

I hope so because no one else could play the master as well as him! I find him absolutely mesmerising!Will John Simm be back to play the master in series 4 of Doctor Who?
I thought John Simm's portrayal of the Master was brilliant, but the Master won't be back in the next series. In the commentary pod cast for ';Last of the Time Lords'; Russel. T Davies said that the Master wouldn't be back while he is still the executive producer, but that the scene with the ring was put in deliberately to give a future executive producer enough leeway to bring the Master back if he or she wants.





So whether, or when, we see the Master again, seems to depend on when RTD decides to leave Doctor Who and on who replaces him.





You can listen to the pod cast here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/Will John Simm be back to play the master in series 4 of Doctor Who?
probably not as the master died without re-generating himself.I agree, he was really good at playing the master and had some of the same quirks that david tennant has
Nope he won't be back!
i suspect John Simm wont be back, he is an actor who is worried about typecasting. but hey, don't worry about actors coming and going in Dr Who. it's this flexibility that has helped keep it going since 1963. you never really know what will happen. i never thought anyone could be as good as Delgado's original Master (boy he was sinister and worth watching if you haven't). you see the trick is to make him absolutely different, just as the Doctor has changed over the years.


I think the person who found the ring is another time lord (well lady) called The Rani.


Can't wait until Christmas.
you never know if the money is good i will be back. angelo g might be on to something...
As far as I can see, The Master died at the end of ';The Last Of The Timelords'; because he refused to regenerate. Therefore I can't see him returning. But it all depends on what the ring contains.
Well no, because he is no more the master that is. I did read in the paper that it was a one off for John Simm.
exterminate
he's good..





but to me ....





he's sam tyler..





as the master = evil sam =)





he's in a glass jar as a hand..so doubt he'll come back..for a while anyway.
I agree that John Simm was wonderful as the Master.





At the end of ';Last of the Timelords';, after the Master's body was burnt, a hand with bright red fingernails picked up a ring. My theory is that it was the Master's wife picking up a ring with his soul still in it - so he could survive.





However, I don't think he'll be back just yet. I reckon the Master will make his return in series five! =)
Well the doctor cremated him so if the Master ever does return (I'm sure he will) then it'll have to be a different actor playing him.





My Theory: - it wasn't really the Master who died. Somehow the real Master had swapped bodies with his wife. So it was the Master's wife who really died, shot by the Master himself, and he was the one who picked up the ring at the end!
I think the master will be back but i dont know if he will be played by john simm or not.


I think we will see Lucy back in Doctor Who there more to her then meets the eye
i dont think he will but he was excellent very mastery but who was the the woman who picked up the master ring to be cont did the master regenerate after all ?????????
I hope so - I love him to death - he is a great actor - and played the master brilliantly - check him out in the Lakes and Human Traffic ........
  • nortan antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union