Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who is John McCain's Puppet Master?

(hiding behind a wall to miss the public stoning this Q will get me)Who is John McCain's Puppet Master?
Here they all are.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opi鈥?/a>Who is John McCain's Puppet Master?
The same people who pull hilbil and obamys strings.
Bush/ Lieberman
The PNAC my dear. F.P
Himself and the people of America
All I know is that its not the same one Hillary has
he doesn't need one
Vietnam....he's the REAL Manchurian Candidate.





JK
the people of America.
He listens to the AMERICAN PEOPLE!





That is why he has changed some of his views.
I'm not sure if that is applicable in McCain's case, but I can easily answer the question in regards to Hillary and Obama:





Moveon.org


George Soros
He is a servant of the people, end of story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union