Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pirate Master - I was so pissed at John for dropping the key!?

I really wanted the Ghost Pirates to win (and they would have if not for John!)Pirate Master - I was so pissed at John for dropping the key!?
John has always been the worst, that was why he was voted off first. I wanted the Ghost Pirates to win too! Azymith, Jay, and Ben are the control freaks. They, the crew, needs to vote mutiny and they would have except for Ben wouldn't have done it.





I want to see that show all the time! Gotta go! Please do ask more ';questions'; about Pirate Master cause I will certainly answer them! I will talk about this show as much as possible!!!!!Pirate Master - I was so pissed at John for dropping the key!?
Losing that key sure shut him up in a hurry didn't it? What an idiot.
We all were able to see it drop out of his waist band as they went on up the trail and then only find out he had dropped it somewhere back behind them.If I were a betting person I could believe he did it on purpose.He couldn't stand the fact that he wasn't chosen to be first captain and then he was the first voted off.I did so want them to win then to be able to place the black mark on the Triads.Oh how the fates were against them.
Too bad you can't keil haul a ghost. If they could they would drown him for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union