Monday, November 30, 2009

What happened to the young girl on Master Chef a couple of years ago who almost made John Torode cry?

I think he thought she was so good, she made him cry. She was very young, only about 18 or something, does anyone remember her? Where is she now?What happened to the young girl on Master Chef a couple of years ago who almost made John Torode cry?
Funny you should say that Flannel because my husband and I said the same thing at the beginning of this recent series of Masterchef. She was so innovative. I haven't heard anything of her since and sadly I can't remember her name either. I can still remember what she looks like as she had such an impact!What happened to the young girl on Master Chef a couple of years ago who almost made John Torode cry?
I saw the link too but you have to join Facebook to view it and that is something I won't do - it is the biggest source of identity theft! Thank you for choosing my answer - maybe they will show past participants and we will get to know! Ellie xx Report Abuse

I remember her.Her name is Emily Ludolf.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Emily-L鈥?/a>








http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0KJSAW7Fxx鈥?/a>
Flipping burgers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union