Monday, November 30, 2009

Who's body looks better in wrestling?, John Cena, Randy Orten, Batista,Chris Masters, or Triple H?

Now I'm not talking who's your favorite I'm talking about bodies here.Who's body looks better in wrestling?, John Cena, Randy Orten, Batista,Chris Masters, or Triple H?
cut it down to cena,hhh, beacause masters was banned from TV for sometime after testing positive for bodymass drugs,randy too,batsita was a bouncer at a night club you could clearly tell he has used steroids before. So id say hhhWho's body looks better in wrestling?, John Cena, Randy Orten, Batista,Chris Masters, or Triple H?
Brock Lesnar....its a pity he aint part of WWE anymore
The Ultimate Warrior- male


Mickie James- female





Lita is too skinny!


Trish Stratus WAS way too skinny!
John Felix Anthony Cena...
Batista and Triple H use have nice body but now getting out of shape.Not even John Cena or Randy orton can top Chris Masters. So I will say Chris Masters.
I think the Sandman has them all beat.
Bill Goldberg's body looked better when he was fat. Scott Steiner have also a good body but it is not natural body. I think he use medicines for making his body good. I goes to Chris Masters. He have a healthy body. I like him. His masterlock challenge is always interesting.
John Cena
1) Batista


2) Chris Master


3) John Cena


4) Triple H
Masters I don't like him but it is a masterpiece.
hhh hes made his body without using drugs
you see this is why we hate cena,because of **** like this.
I would have to say Dave Batista he must work out alot, and he is so cute
That is a tough one but I would have to go with HHH.
Orton's because It's not to big and It's not to small.It's perfect.
Candace Michelle come on now folks did you not see the playboy spread
Mark Jindrak
Randy Orton for sure...
well they all look hot but i would have to say john cena because he is one of my fav
  • nortan antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union